Making funeral arrangements can be a difficult experience and our professional and compassionate consultants are here to guide you through every step of the process. We will work with you to help you understand the many different options and the costs associated with them. There are many elements to a funeral service and each of these will affect the total cost. At the end of the arrangements, you will be provided with a written estimate of costs.
Please feel free to call in to our office at 94-96 Talbragar Street Dubbo or call 6882 2434 and we will be happy to discuss your individual requirements with you.
- Professional service fee (the arrangement and conduct of a funeral service) – $3630
- Selected Coffin/Casket – $1210 – $4950
- Local Transfer Fee – $275
- After Hours Transfer Fee – $550
- Mortuary Care (Care and preparation of the deceased prior to burial or cremation) – $330
- Viewing of the deceased prior to burial or cremation – No charge
- Storage of the deceased after 7 days – $33 per day
- Hire of a refrigeration plate – NA
- Venues/Churches/Chapels – At Cost
- Celebrant/Clergy – At Cost
- Newspaper/Radio Announcements – At Cost
- Flowers – As Requested
- White Memorium Book – $110
- Timber Memorium Book – $132
- Orders of Service – From $1.65 per booklet
- Death Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages– $66
- Cremation Certificates x 2 – $108.90 each
- Cremation Fee (Delivery Only) – $750
- Grave Marker – $110
- Cemetery Fees – Fees are determined by the respective owners of each cemetery
- No Service No Attendance Cremation – $4377.80
Shakespeare Funerals is proudly owned by Paul & Barbara Carter and managed by Laura Carter.
Our registered mortuary is located at 94-96 Talbragar Street, Dubbo.
Transportation of the deceased prior to burial or cremation will be in a suitable vehicle owned by our company.
The deceased will be kept in our mortuary and will only be transported for the purposes of the funeral service as per the final agreement.
Our company may use the service of a mortuary transfer service in a refrigerated vehicle for long haul and interstate transfers.